-
December 13th, 2001, 05:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Is it a standard design which I can get here in Europe too at any race shop, or di I need a special design for Hondas? I know Moroso.
------------------
Car is under work for some bolt on?s 
http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper
http://community.webshots.com/user/austriantyper check out my ride!
-
December 13th, 2001, 05:13 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Doesn't endyne sell one of these?
------------------
JRSC @ 6psi
Custom Cold Air Box
Field SFC-VTEC controller
Nuespeed shortshifter
Thermal R&D Stealth
Kamikaze headers
Skunk 2 Cam Gears
Ground Control Coilovers w/ KYB AGX shocks
Random Tech. High-flow cat.
-
December 13th, 2001, 05:54 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2000GSR:
Doesn't endyne sell one of these?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Endyn sells it..but expensive as hell. Just get a Morosso one. It's baffled. I used to have one before Hondata. I never had detonated..it may partly because the can catches all the oil. I drain out at least 1/2 a cup every week with normal driving. Then I had the idle problem and ended up pulling the whole thing out. I was lazy to put it back in and ended up selling the can. The detonation problem plagued me afterwards but I was able to tuned it all out with Hondata.
------------------
It's powered by GASOLINE damnit!!!
-
December 13th, 2001, 06:06 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Every week a cup? What is this liquide which the can is catching? I can not be only oil, or? It is hela lot when it is only engine oil.
------------------
Car is under work for some bolt on?s 
http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper
http://community.webshots.com/user/austriantyper check out my ride!
-
December 13th, 2001, 06:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
http://www.theoldone.com/components/breather/
is that what you mean?
------------------
"There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire."
-
December 13th, 2001, 07:56 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
December 13th, 2001, 08:00 PM
#7
Inactive Member
You hate your car? Is it slow or what? 
------------------
Car is under work for some bolt on?s 
http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper
http://community.webshots.com/user/austriantyper check out my ride!
-
December 13th, 2001, 08:03 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by reddelsol:
http://www.theoldone.com/components/breather/
is that what you mean?
Yes, that's the one..just order the Morosso from www.summitracing.com. It's $70 or so can pick up the rest of parts from your local autoparts store for a few bucks...$140 is a rip off.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
------------------
It's powered by GASOLINE damnit!!!
-
December 13th, 2001, 09:14 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Can you just unplug the pcv hose from the intake and put a filter on it? If not why besides it being illegal?
------------------
-
December 13th, 2001, 09:55 PM
#10
Inactive Member
If you just stick a K&N filter on your breather, some oil vapor will escape into your engine bay and your engine bay will get dirty faster. Like mine.
------------------
'00ITR - JRSC 5.5psi, JR intake, Unichip'd
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks